Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Check back soon!

Keep checking back! We're working to get everything set up!! See you all soon, polished pretties!

UPDATE 1/2 @ 6:40 pm: Alright, going to type up my first post hopefully tonight and then I'll start swatching tomorrow morning! So excited to get this blog up and running for reals now!

UPDATE 12/31 @ 2:03 pm: The layout is (for now) completed. On to the swatching and getting posts ready to go! Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's!

UPDATE 12/28 @ 12:34 pm: The stash list is basically completed with the brands, names, collections, release dates. On to the layout now!

UPDATE 12/27 @ 4:42 pm: My stash list is up and being constantly updated with info on all my polishes I currently own. Keep checking back as I'll update what I'm working on to get this blog up and running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment