Thursday, January 31, 2013

Butter London Nail Mail

Happy Friday eve!! (Yes, I know it's Thursday, but it's the eve of Friday. I have to say that since every person that I say Friday eve to feel the need to say it's Thursday.) *face palm*

Anyway, I have a very quick post for you today. I received my first of two packages of nail mail that I'm expecting this week and boy, are they stunners! I've added four more Butter London polishes to my collection and I'm having a serious problem deciding which to paint on my nails first.

From L to R: Fairy Cake, Fiddlesticks, Gobsmacked, and British Racing Green
I swatched them on my nail swatches and they all look gorgeous. Fiddlesticks and British Racing Green look like one coaters! (Told you it was a quick post!)

XOXO Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Than Fairy Cake will be the first to be swatched! XOXO Jessica

      Delete
  2. Ooooh nice nail mail! I would love to see Fairy Cake too! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got quite excited when I got it in the mail! XOXO Jessica

      Delete